Leftover chapathis-6-8 (should be thicker. If thin then reduce soaking time to 2 minutes)
Cumin Seeds-1 tsp
Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder-1 tbs
Coriander Leaves-3-4 tbs
1. Chop onion, tomato, garlic and green chillies.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. At the same time, tear the chapathis to small pieces and soak in a cup of water.
4. Add cumin seeds and hing to oil.
5. When they crackle add the chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
6. Add onions and saute until golden.
7. Add the tomatoes and saute until the mixture is dry.
8. Add 1/4 cup of water along with salt, turmeric and the soaked chapathis.
9. Add the coriander powder and stir until the mixture become slightly thick.
10. Let it boil for a minute.
11. Stir in the coriander leaves and remove from flame.
12. Serve immediately. The mixture may look thin but after a while the chapathis will absorb the water.
Cooked Chapathi/ Seyal Phulka