Mustard and Urad Dhal-1tsp
1. Heat oil and splutter mustard and urad dhal.
2. Add onion and garlic and saute until golden.
3. Add the thokku and mix well.
4. Add the cooked rice and cilantro and mix it on low flame.
5. When thoroughly mixed, switch off lame and serve it hot along with coconut chutney and potato fry.
Sending this to
Kitchen Chronicles-Cooking With Leftovers hosted by Veena and started by Kalyani.
Let’s Cook With Left Overs at Simple Food
Manjal Thokku Saadam
I had two cups of rice left over from yesterday’s cooking. I transformed the rice into this delicious saadam using manjakl thokku which was in my fridge. I served it along with coconut chutney and potato stir fry. It just vanished in 5 minutes. The preparation is quite easy but the result was fabulous.