This is a very simple chaat to put together if you have the chutneys ready. It is a very filling and delicious chaat. The quantity of ingredients can be varied according to your taste. I like my chaat tangy, so I added amchur powder .The recipes for sweet chutney and green chutney has already been posted. So please take a look at the recipes by clicking the links.
Chick peas/ Chole-1cup
Sweet Chutney-3-4tbs(adjust according to your taste)
Green Chutney-4-5tbs(adjust according to your taste)
Red Chilly Powder-1/2tsp
1. Soak chickpeas for 7-8 hours or overnight.
2. Pressure cook them until done. Drain water and take them in a bowl.
3. Cut paneer into 1cm cubes.
4. Add 1 tsp oil in a non stick pan and saute paneer till golden on all sides.
5. Add this to the chole.
6. Add all the other ingredients and give a nice stir.
7. Serve immediately.
Sending this to CWS-Chickpeas at Saffron streaks started by Priya.