I saw this in Manjulas Kitchen. From the very first day I prepared it, it has become the favorite dish of my daughter. Even hubby likes it very much. Happy to prepare this for them.
Pista-10 (peeled and sliced)
1. Take 1/2cup of milk and add corn flour. Cut the edges of a bread slice and grind it with the corn flour milk to a smooth paste.
2. Boil 3 1/2cups of milk on medium flame until it reduces to 2 1/2cups.
3. Add the corn flour, bread mixture to the boiling milk along with sugar and cardamom powder.
4. Let it boil for 2minutes. Now add sliced pistas and boil again for 2 minutes.
5. When cool pour the milk into kulfi moulds and freeze for a minimum of 6hours.
6. When serving, run water over mold. Now open mould and tap it gently to remove kulfi from mold.
7. Serve and enjoy.