This tastes good and it is very simple to prepare.
Kappa Kilangu- 1
Mustard seeds- 1tsp
Urad dhal- 1tsp
Salt- to taste
Curry leaves -7-8
Coriander leaves- for garnishing
1.Cut the kappakilangu into small pieces and remove the skin.
2. Wash it and pressure cook the pieces with salt for 7- 10 minutes
3. Remove the central vein and mash it .
4. Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds, urad dhal, hing, curry leaves and green chillies.
5. Add onion and saute.
6. Add a pinch of salt and the mashed kappakilangu and mix well.
7. Switch off flame and add coconut and coriander leaves.
8. Transfer to a serving dish and relish.
|Cut kappakilangu to small pieces|
|Chop onion and green chillies|
|Mash cooked kappakilangu|
|Saute onion and chillies|
|Add mashed kappakilangu and mix well|
|Add coconut and coriander leaves after switching off flame|
|Ready to serve|