You will note the change in one week when you eat these rolls for breakfast and dinner. All the best for happy dieting.
Salt- to taste
1. Grate radish, carrot and beetroot separately.
2. Heat oil and add radish and beetroot. Add salt to taste.
3. As you add salt the vegetables will let out water.
4. When the water has evaporated switch off flame and add pepper and carrot and mix well.
5. Prepare chapathi without oil.
6. Spread out chapathi and keep the filling in the centre.
7. Roll the chapathi tight and cut it into pieces with a serrated knife.
8. Serve it with cucumber pieces.
|Saute beetroot and radish|
|Add carrot and pepper after switching off the flame|
|arrange the stuffing lengthwise in a chapathi|
|Ready to serve|