Points To Remember:
1. If there are any granules left in the balls, they burst. So sift the flour before mixing it with other ingredients.
2. Air trapped inside may also cause the seedai to burst. So while rolling the balls, do it gently.
3. Any moisture in the balls also cause the exploding. So let the balls dry for at least 1/2 an hour before frying.
4. The dough tends to dry faster. Moisten your hands, use little dough at a time and cover the rest with a damp cloth.
4. The oil should be moderately hot. Keep on changing between medium and low. This ensures crispy and not so brown seedais.
Sift it again and the flour is ready.
Add water and make a soft dough.
Deep fry them in batches.