1. In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, yeast, salt and baking powder.
2. Add in curd and butter and mix well.
3. Add warm water and mix a slightly sticky dough.
4. Transfer dough to the counter and knead it for 10 minutes until the dough is soft, smooth and elastic.
5. Oil a bowl and place the dough inside. Roll it to coat it with oil.
6. Cover with cling wrap and allow the dough to rise for 1 hour.
7. When the dough is double in volume, punch the dough to remove air.
8. Divide it into 8 equal parts.
9. Roll each portion into a perfect roll with in your palm.
10. Place the rolls on a greased baking tray 2" apart.
11. Cover with a towel and allow it to rise for 15 minutes.