1. In a bowl mix together melted butter, sugar, curd and vanilla essence.
2. In another bowl mix together flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Add this to the wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Add in the muesli and choco chips and mix to form a crumbly dough.
5. Take small lemon sized portion, press to form a ball and flatten it.
6. Arrange on a greased baking tray 2″ apart.
7. Preheat oven to 175°C.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies are evenly brown.
9. Allow them to cool for 10 minutes in the tray before transferring to a wire rack.
10. Allow them to cool completely before storing in an air tight jar.