1. Bring milk to boil.
2. Mix corn flour to 1/4 cup of room temperature milk.
3. Add sugar and corn flour mixture to boiling milk and whisk until it is completely cooked and becomes a little thick.
4. Add vanilla essence and allow it to cool completely.
5. Add cream and whisk with a wooden spoon.
6. Transfer to a plastic box and refrigerate.
7. Take the box out of refrigerator after an hour and whisk it with a wooden spoon.
8. Return it back to the freezer.
9. Repeat it 5 times.
10. During the sixth time, transfer the contents to a mixer jar and beat until smooth.
11. Now freeze it until set.