For the final day, I have an exotic milk shake. If you love kulfi, then you would love this milk shake. When I made fruit mein kulfi, I also had some kulfi set in silicon moulds. I used them up for this milk shake. The remaining kulfi, my daughter enjoyed it as it is on another day. The recipe I am using for the kulfi is a no cook recipe. Just chuck all the ingredients in a bowl, mix it together and freeze. Your kulfi is ready. It can’t become easier than this. As I have used cream as the base, the final kulfi is so good.
When topping the milk shake, I tried to top it with the whole kulfi, but it just sank to the bottom. So I sliced it into thin slices and then it floated on top. Add saffron and extra cashew for a gorgeous look. While using blender, use the pulse option to make the milk shake frothy. I even use my immersion blender sometimes to make milk shakes as it is easier to clean. Use any method, I promise you that it would be a delicious treat for your kids.
For The Kulfi:
Amul Fresh Cream – 250 ml
Condensed Milk – 1/3 cup
Saffron – a pinch
Broken Cashew Nuts – 3 tbs
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
For The Milk Shake:
Milk – 1 cup
Kulfi – 2
Sugar – 2 tbs
Saffron and Cashew nuts For Topping
In a bowl mix together cream, condensed milk, saffron, cashew nuts and saffron.
Pour it into silicon moulds and freeze for 5 – 8 hours.
For making the milk shake, add chilled milk, one kulfi and sugar in a blender jar and pulse until it in frothy.
Slice up the other kulfi.
Pour the milk shake in a serving glass, top with the sliced kulfi, saffron and cashew nuts.
Malai Kulfi Milk Shake Recipe - Easy Summer Coolers
- For The Kulfi:
- Amul Fresh Cream - 250 ml
- Condensed Milk - 1/3 cup
- Saffron a pinch
- Broken Cashew Nuts - 3 tbs
- Cardamom Powder - 1/4 tsp
- For The Milk Shake:
- Milk -1 cup
- Kulfi - 2
- Sugar-2 tbs
- Saffron and Cashew nuts For Topping
- In a bowl mix together cream, condensed milk, saffron, cashew nuts and saffron.
- Pour it into silicon moulds and freeze for 5 - 8 hours.
- For making the milk shake, add chilled milk, one kulfi and sugar in a blender jar and pulse until it in frothy.
- Slice up the other kulfi.
- Pour the milk shake in a serving glass, top with the sliced kulfi, saffron and cashew nuts.
- Serve immediately.