No Bake nutella cheesecake cups were made as part of Kid’s Delight – Bite sized foods. Usually I make cheesecake in spring form tins and slice it into wedges for serving. But when it comes to party food or finger food, it is better to make it in small sizes so that kids will find it easier to relish. And what can be a better treat than nutella? I have used my home made nutella I made with almonds to make these tiny delicious cheesecake cups. The procedure is quite simple and it gets done within 10 minutes. As I was doing a small portion, I have made 4 cupcakes which weighs around 70 gm each. Feel free to increase quantities proportionally for a larger crowd.
Usually no bake cheesecake uses either gelatin or agar agar to set, but this one is so simpler and doesn’t use any setting agents. But still it sets firm because of the nutella used. Chocolate tends to firm up once refrigerated, so the filling which has nutella firms out really fast. It just took an hour in the fridge for the cheesecake to set. Usually no bake cheesecakes are allowed to set in fridge overnight. This one is the quickest I have made and it held its shape very well. You can make these ahead and once they are set, store them in airtight box in a fridge so that the top doesn’t dry out. You can make these two or three days in advance.
Makes 4 Cheesecake Cups
For The Base:
Digestive Biscuits – 50 gm
Ghee – 1.5 tbs
For The Filling:
Cream Cheese – 125 gm
Nutella – 50 gm
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 25 gm
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
In a mixer jar add broken biscuits and run the mixer until it is fine.
Add ghee and blitz it until the mix is crumbly.
Now place the cup cake liner in muffin tray and divide the base mix into the four cups.
Using a spoon press it to form a firm base.
In a mixer jar take room temperature cream cheese, nutella, condensed milk and vanilla and blitz until all the ingredients are mixed until smooth.
Divide it between the four cups and using a spoon press it to flatten the top.
Garnish with chopped almonds.
Refrigerate for one hour.
Serve them chill out of fridge.
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Cups Recipe
- For The Base:
- Digestive Biscuits - 50 gm
- Ghee - 1.5 tbs
- For The Filling:
- Cream Cheese - 125 gm
- Nutella - 50 gm
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 25 gm
- Vanilla Essence-1 tsp
- In a mixer jar add broken biscuits and run the mixer until it is fine.
- Add ghee and blitz it until the mix is crumbly.
- Now place the cup cake liner in muffin tray and divide the base mix into the four cups.
- Using a spoon press it to form a firm base.
- In a mixer jar take room temperature cream cheese, nutella, condensed milk and vanilla and blitz until all the ingredients are mixed until smooth.
- Divide it between the four cups and using a spoon press it to flatten the top.
- Garnish with chopped almonds.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Serve them chill out of fridge.