The next dish in paneer recipes is a simple yet delicious treat for your taste buds. I rarely make a saucy dish because I try to avoid even tomatoes to restrict my carb intake. But t is not bad to have it once in a while. I also keep a batch of tomato sauce which doesn’t have any added sugar because store bought sauces are always loaded with sugar. So if you are willing to give 30 minutes of your time, then make a batch of tomato sauce and I am sure you will thank me later. Recipe for tomato sauce is given below. Check it out. If you have this sauce ready, the dish will take just five minutes to make and serve it along with a salad for a filling meal. I love to eat cucumber daily so I had a few slices along with the paneer and I just loved it.
Homemade Paleo Tomato Sauce (click for recipe) – 1/4 cup
Paneer – 200 gm
Ghee- 1 tbs
Salt – to taste
Red Chilly Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves For Garnish
In a pan heat ghee and add red chilly powder.
Add in cubed paneer and saute for a minute or two until they are tender.
Now add the tomato sauce and salt and give a nice mix.
Simmer until the sauce brings to boil.
Remove from flame, garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Saucy Spicy Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Paleo Tomato Sauce - 1/4 cup click for recipe
- Paneer - 200 gm
- Ghee- 1 tbs
- Salt - to taste
- Red Chilly Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves For Garnish
- In a pan heat ghee and add red chilly powder.
- Add in cubed paneer and saute for a minute or two until they are tender.
- Now add the tomato sauce and salt and give a nice mix.
- Simmer until the sauce brings to boil.
- Remove from flame, garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
[inlinkz_linkup id=725570 mode=1]