Recipe Adapted From Sunita’s Blog
Makes 14 Kordois
Wheat Flour-1 cup
Kasuri Methi-2 tbs
Nigella Seeds-a pinch
Pepper Powder-1/4 tsp
Oil-to Deep Fry
1. Mix together flour, oil, salt, kasuri methi, nigella seeds and pepper powder in a bowl.
2. Add enough water to make a firm dough.
3. Cover and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
4. Now divide the dough into 14 equal portions and shape each into a ball.
5. Roll each ball into a thin disc and cut out vertical lines as shown.
6. Roll it into a tight roll and press the sides.
7. Heat oil in a pan.
8. Deep fry the prepared kordois until golden.
9. Remove from oil and transfer to a plate and allow it to cool completely.
10. Store in airtight jar.
11. Serve along with a cup of coffee.