Recipe Source: Technicolor Kitchen
Makes 18 regular muffins
Wheat Flour-1 cup
All Purpose Flour-1 cup
Baking Powder-2 tsp
Baking Soda-1/4 tsp
Yogurt/ Curd-1 cup
Caster Sugar-2/3 cup
Butter-1/2 cup (melted)
1. In a bowl add flours, baking powder,baking soda and sugar.
2. Melt butter and let it cool to room temperature.
3. Add curd, milk and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
4. Add the flour mixture and fold in to incorporate. Do not over beat the batter, otherwise the muffins will become hard.
5. Mix jam and vinegar to loosen the jam.
6. Add it to the batter and swirl it into the batter.
7. You should be able to see the lines of jam in the batter.
8. Grease a muffin tray and scoop out the batter into the muffin moulds.
9. Preheat oven to 180C.
10. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
11. Serve it warm and enjoy..
I had all the step wise pictures for this post but unfortunately my system crashed and all the photos are gone. If I am lucky I may get back the snaps. If I get them then I will update my post with all the photos. This one photo was saved as I had uploaded it to my FB.
And here are the step wise pictures as promised as I was able to retrieve the snaps..