Moong Dhal-1/2 cup
Rice Bran Oil-2 tbs
Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
Pudina Powder-1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder-1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder-1/2 tsp
Honey 2 tbs
1. Wash the moong dhal.
2. Add it to pressure cooker along with 2 cups of water.
3. When the first whistle blows, simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Let the pressure come down.
5. Mean while heat oil and add chopped garlic, green chillies and onions.
6. Saute until golden.
7. Add turmeric powder and saute for a minute.
8. Now add this to cooked moong dhal and blend the mixture with a hand blender until smooth.
9. Add enough water to adjust the consistency of the soup.
10. Add salt, pepper powder, cumin powder and pudina powder.
11. Bring it to boil.
12. Simmer and let the soup boil for 5 minutes for all the flavours to seep in.
13. Pour soup into bowls, add croutons and serve immediately.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#26