For The Curd Cheese:
Salt, pepper powder and cumin powder to taste
Honey- add according to the sweetness you prefer
Sweet Corn Kernels-1 cup
1. Mix salt and curd.
2. Place this in a muslin cloth lined sieve.
3. Place the sieve on a bowl and keep this set up in fridge overnight.
4. The next day you will have thick curd.
5. To this curd add honey, pepper powder and cumin powder.
6. Boil the corn kernels until soft, drain water and keep it ready.
7. Apply the prepared curd cheese on a cracker, put some corn on top and place another cracker with cheese on top.
8. Serve immediately.
9. For a spicier version you can add red chilly powder and chaat masala to the curd.
Cracker Sweetcorn Sandwich