Today is the first day of Blogging Marathon #22 and I will be posting under Kid’s Delight- Healthy makeover for the next three days. I had some crumbled home made paneer in my fridge. So while thinking of a healthy make over, I thought of cutlets. To make a healthy version of cutlet, I added wheat flour with paneer and I cooked them with 2 teaspoons of oil. The cutlets were so soft and had a nice crunch from the capsicum. I served it with tomato sauce and every one loved it at home.
Click For Printable Recipe
Crumbled Paneer-1 cup
Wheat Flour-2-3 tbs
Cumin Powder-1 tsp
Chaat Masala-1/2 tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder-1/2 tsp
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients except oil.
2. The dough may look crumbly but press it hard to shape. This way the cutlet will be softer.
3. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
4. Roll each portion into a ball and flatten each ball into a cutlet.
5. Heat a non stick tawa.
6. Drizzle a teaspoon of oil and arrange the cutlets on it.
7. Drizzle remaining oil on top of the cutlets.
8. Cook until the bottom is golden.
9. Flip the cutlets.
10. Cover and cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
11. Flip it once more, cook for a minute and remove from flame.
12. Serve it hot along with tomato ketch up.
Linking this to Kid’s Delight- Healthy Make Over hosted by Rasi and started by Srivalli.