Vazhai Thandu-1cup(chopped into small cubes)
Curry Leaves-1 sprig
1. In a pan heat oil and add mustard and urad dhal.
2. Add curry leaves.
3. When they crackle add the chopped stem and saute for a minute.
4. Grind coconut, green chillies, coriander leaves and cumin seeds to a coarse paste.
5. Add this paste to the cooking pan and add 1/4cup of water along with salt.
6. When the mixture boils, reduce flame, cover the pan and cook the banana stem until it is completely cooked.
7. Let the mixture become dry.
8. Switch off stove and allow it to cool.
9. At the time of serving, add the curd, mix well and serve immediately.