For The Pastry Dough:
Instant Yeast-1 1/4tsp
For The Filling:
1. Mix all the ingredients given for the pastry dough. Knead for 10minutes.
2. If the flour is very sticky, dust it with a little flour.
3. Cover the dough with cling wrap and place the bowl in fridge overnight.
4. Mix all the ingredients given for the filling. It will look clumpy. Set it aside.
5. Preheat oven to 175C.
6. Remove dough from fridge and knead for 2 minutes.
7. Divide it into 2 equal parts.
8. Dust the counter with flour and roll out the portion into a thin rectangle.
9. Divide the filling into two.
10. Spread one part of the filling evenly on the rolled rectangle.
11. Start rolling from the longer end and roll it into a tight log.
12. Pat it a little to flatten.
13. Cut into 10 equal pieces.
14. repeat the same process for the remaining dough and filling.
15. Arrange the pieces on a greased baking tray.
16. Brush the top with milk and bake until golden brown.
17. Cool on wire rack and serve
Linking this to Yeastspotting