Oil-to deep fry
1. Soak corn meal in 1cup of water for 2 hours.
2. Grind it inb a mixer grinder until the meal breaks down into finer particles.
3. In a bowl, add wheat flour, salt, baking powder, onion and green chillies.
4. Mix well. Add hot oil and mix.
5. Now add the corn meal with water to the bowl and knead into a crumbly dough.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Take a ball of the dough and pinch small portions directly onto the oil.
8. Fry until golden.
9. Drain and serve it hot with ketchup and chutney of your choice.
Linking it to Kalyani’s Magic Mingle#3