1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. The dough will be very crumbly.
2. Place it in a wrap and refrigerate for 30minutes.
3. On a counter, press the dough and roll it into a circle of 1/8″thick.
4. Cut desired shapes with cutter.
5. Place the biscuits on a lined tray. Leave enough space since these biscuits spread a lot.
6. Preheat oven to 175C.
7. Bake the biscuits for 15-20minutes or until the bottom starts browning.
8. The biscuits will be very crumbly when hot. So leave the tray on the counter to cool completely.
9. Once cool the biscuits will become light and crisp. Store in air tight jar.
10. Serve with a cup of coffee.
Vegan Salt Biscuits