Red Chilly Powder-1/2tsp or according to taste
Coriander Leaves-2tbs finely chopped
1. Pressure cook the potato and sweet corn kernels together.
2. Drain water, transfer the sweet corn to a mixer grinder and grind it to a coarse paste. Do not add water.
3. Peel the skin of potato and mash it with a masher.
4. Add the corn paste, bread slices, chilly powder, garlic powder, salt and coriander leaves.
5. Heat 1/2tsp oil and saute onions till golden. Add this to the corn mixture.
6. Mash everything together with a masher and knead it into a soft dough.
7. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and shape each portion into a round cutlet.
8. Heat a non stick tawa and place the cutlets on tawa.
9. Drizzle the oil on the cutlets and pan fry them until both sides are firm and golden.
10. Serve them hot with tomato ketchup or slice a burger bun and place it in the centre and serve.
Sweet Corn Cutlet