Recipe Source: Anusha Praveen
Wheat flour/ Atta-2cups
Coriander Leaves-2tbs(finely chopped)
1. In a mixing bowl, take the flour along with all the other ingredients.
2. Add enough water to prepare a soft dough.
3. Cover and keep it aside for 2 hours.
4. Pinch a large lemon sized ball.
5. Dust it with flour and roll it into a disc.
6. Heat tawa and place the disc on hot tawa.
7. You can see the kulcha bubbling.
8. Flip to the other sides when it has brown spots.
9. Cook both sides evenly. If you want a crispy kulcha, cook on medium flame until nice crisp on both sides.
10. Apply ghee or oil and serve hot.
Today is the 14th week of Blog Hop Wednesday. I was paired with Anusha Praveen of Tomato Blues by Radhika. She has a nice collection of recipes and I selected this flavourful Kulcha for the day. The mild flavour of garlic and cilantro in the kulcha was very nice. The kulchas were very soft and I paired them up with sprouts kurma for yesterday’s dinner. We liked it a lot. Thanks Anusha for such a nice recipe.