Cilantro/ Coriander Leaves-3tbs(finely chopped)
Garlic Powder-a pinch
Purple Cabbage Leaves-2
1. Mix honey, pepper powder, cumin powder, garlic powder, cilantro and oil. Keep it aside for 15minutes.
2. Add a tsp oil in a non stick pan and saute the paneer cubes until golden. Keep it aside.
3. In the same pan, saute cubed capsicum pieces for 1 minute and keep it aside.
4. In a bowl, add paneer, capsicum and cucumber pieces.
5. Drizzle the dressing over the paneer. Sprinkle salt and give it a nice stir.
6. Line a serving bowl with the purple cabbage leaves.
7. Place the salad in the bowl and serve immediately.
Paneer Cucumber Salad
For today’s breakfast, I prepared this salad along with pumpkin soup and it was a filling combination. The soft paneer paired with crunchy cucumber and capsicum tasted delicious. It is a very simple salad which can be put together in less than 10minutes. Today is the fourth day of Blogging Marathon #12.