Ginger-a small piece
Cinnamon-a small piece
Red chilly Powder-3/4tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder-3/4tsp
1. Grind tomato, coconut, ginger and garlic into a fine paste.
2. Heat oil and add the spices.
3. Add onions and saute till brown.
4. Add in the peas and cubed potatoes (I use it along with the skin)
5. Saute for a minute and add the tomato paste.
6. Add all the powders and salt.
7. Mix well, add enough water and cover the pan.
8. When it comes to boil, switch flame to low and cook until done.
9. Add in chopped cilantro and transfer to a serving dish.
10. Serve hot with chapathi, roti or paratha.
I am sending this to
CWS-Green Peas by Priya
HLI-Peas by Veena and started by Kalyani
Peas And Potato Kurma
Yesterday I prepared this as side dish for chapathi. It was a nice combination and my daughter liked it a lot. Hubby wanted me to omit potato in the next preparation. Not a great fan of potato. But Sruti and me like potatoes a lot and this kurma made a nice accompaniment for the chapathis.