Maida/ All Purpose Flour-2 2/3cups
1. Cream sugar and butter until fluffy.
2. Add in the buttermilk and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
3. Mix salt and flour in a separate bowl.
4. Add the flour to the butter mixture and mix well to form a soft dough.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. Roll into 1″ balls.
7. Place the rolls on a butter paper lined baking tray 2″ apart.
8. With a blunt rod, make an indent in the middle of the ball.
9. Fill it with diluted jam.
10. Preheat oven to 175C.
11. Bake for 10-12minutes. Cool on wire rack and store in an airtight jar.
12. The cookies may look soft when hot but will become crispy once cool.
|Prepare dough and refrigerate|
|Use a blunt object to make an indent in the middle of the ball|
|The ball should look like this|
|Fill it with diluted jam|
|Bake for 10-12minutes|
|Serve and Enjoy|
Today is the fifth day of the week long Blogging Marathon#11 and I am posting under Eggless Baking theme. Linking this to Pari’s Only-Cakes and Cookies and Julie’s Christmas Delicacy.I am also sending this to Suma’s Cookie Fest