Red Chilly Powder-1tsp
Orange Red Colour-a few drops
Oil-To deep fry
1. Mix all the dry ingredients. Add water and prepare a batter slightly thinner than the dosa batter.
2. Add the food colour and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Dip the brocolli into the batter one by one and drop into hot oil.
5. Fry until golden brown.
6. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
7. If the vegetables are over and the batter remains, cut onion into thin slices, drop into the batter. Transfer this to the oil and deep fry. This tastes divine..
A closer look at the delicious treat!