Sunflower Oil-1/4 cup
Castor Sugar-1/4 cup
Rose white essence-1 tsp
Baking Powder-1 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. In a bowl mix curd, oil, sugar, rose essence, salt, vinegar and baking powder.
3. Add in the flour and prepare a soft dough.
4. Pinch small balls and roll it tight.
5. Place them on a greased baking tray.
6. With a fork press each ball to flatten it.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
8. The base colour will turn golden. The top will not change colour.
9. Cool on wire rack.
10. Serve along with coffee.
|Place balls on the tray|
|Flatten with a fork|
|Bake for 8-10minutes|