Olive oil / Sunflower Oil-1/2cup
Flour- 1 1/8cup
Zest of 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Combine milk, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest and oil in a bowl.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar in a separate bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well. Add the cut fruits and give a stir.
5. Fill paper liners to 3/4th with the batter.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
7. Cool on wire rack and serve with coffee.
Look how fluffy they are. Aren’t they so tempting??? You can take a peep at my other friend’s recipes here.