This is a very simple poriyal which goes well with rice. Sending this as an entry to Food Pallette Green at Torview.
Ivy gourd / Kovaikkai-200gm
Red Chilly Powder-1tsp
White till seeds-1tsp
1. Peel and cut potatoes to small cubes.
2. Cut Ivy gourd into lengthwise pieces.
3. Heat oil and splutter cumin seeds.
4. Add potatoes and Ivy gourd and stir well.
5. Add salt, turmeric powder and give it a nice mix.
6. Switch flame to low and let the veggies cook. Stir it often to avoid burning.
7. When the veggies are done add red chilly powder and coriander powder.
8. In a separate tawa, roast the till seeds till they start popping.
9. Garnish the potato with the till seeds.
10. Serve and enjoy.
Check out my Blogging Marathon buddies in action! Srivalli, Priya Suresh, Jay, Monika, PJ, Priya Vaasu, Azeema, Reva, Ayeesha, Usha, Veena & Soumya.