I saw this in a you tube video by the famous chef Sanjeev Kapoor. The original recipe used maida. But I used atta instead. He baked the kulchas in an oven but I roasted them on a tawa. But the result was fabulous. Many thanks to Sanjeev Kapoor.
For the dough:
For the stuffing:
Red chilly powder-1tsp
Chat masala powder-1/2tsp
1. Mix all the ingredients given for the dough except milk. Add milk and prepare a smooth dough.
2. Cover it and let it rest for 1 hour.
3. Mix the ingredients given for stuffing. Prepare balls out of the stuffing.
4. Make balls out of dough. Roll it into a small circle.
5. Keep the stuffing in the centre of circle and close the sides and pinch.
6. Roll it into chapathis carefully.
7. On a tawa roast both sides and when cooked drizzle oil on both sides and serve hot.