Red chilly powder-1tsp
Onion-2(slice it long and thin)
Oil-for deep fry
1. Mix besan, oats, red chilly powder, chat masala, soda-bi-carb and salt.
2. Heat 3tbs oil and pour it in the besan mixture. Mix well with a spoon.
3. Add the onions and beetroot greens and sprinkle a little water to bring everything together.
4. It should not resemble dough or batter. Every ingredients should come together.
5. Heat oil and take small amounts of the mixture and drop it into oil.
6.This is called thool pakora because it doesn’t have a particular shape.
7. Fry till golden brown and serve hot with tea or coffee.
Oats and Beetroot green Pakoras
I had some chopped beetroot green in my fridge. I had visitors yesterday. So I thought of using up this for a snack. Pakoras make a fine snack. So I just used those greens, Oats and onions to prepare this thool pakora. They came out yummy and was finished at once. Those were very crispy when hot. I don’t know wether they will stay crisp when cooled. So if you are trying please relish it when it is hot with a cup of coffee or tea. You are sure to please them at your home.Sending this to Only Green at Sara’s, started by Pari and CWF-Oats by Priya, started by Kiran.