I prepared this for my daughter when she returned from school. This is a filling milk shake. I added boost for extra flavour. As boost is the secret of my daughter’s energy, she just loved it. Sending this to Veggie/Fruit of the month- Banana by Aipi and started by Priya Mitharwal
- Peel and cut bananas into small pieces.
- In a mixer grinder add banana cubes with a little milk and grind it to a fine paste.
- Add the remaining milk, sugar, boost and run mixer in pulse mode till all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Chill it in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Again run mixer in pulse mode to make the shake frothy.
- Pour into serving glass, sprinkle some boost on top and serve.