This is a simple masala which goes well with rotis. We had this as a side dish with rice. Just loved the combination. Long days back I tried this with raddish leaves. Even that tasted great.
Red Chilly Powder-1tsp
- Cut potatoes into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds.
- Add potatoes and stir it so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom. Switch flame to low while stirring potatoes otherwise it is sure to turn black.
- After the top layer of potatoes has become a little brown add salt, tumeric powder and red chilly powder.
- When the potatoes are golden brown add the methi leaves.
- Stir it till the methi leaves are cooked.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with rotis, chapathi or rice.