The method used in this is a very easy one. It does not take a long time to prepare like the other type of Kalakand which I had posted earlier. I stumbled upon this recipe when browsing through Nestle’s website. It came out nice. I prepared this within half an hour( I had paneer ready. Better to prepare paneer at home)
Paneer/Cottage cheese– 500gm (crumbled)
Condensed milk-1 tin
Pistas sliced-for garnish
1. Mix all ingredients in a heavy bottomed pan except the pistas.
2. Switch on flame and stir the mixture until it leaves the side of the pan.
3. Pour it in a greased plate. Garnish with sliced pistas and let it cool.
4. The Kalakand will let out some water but it will be absorbes when the kalakand cools.
5. Cut it to desired size and serve.
Easy and yummy, looks great dear..
looking tempting and recipe is very easy to make
Delicious sweet,looks awesome….
Hmm, yumm yumm. Just like the one from Bombay sweets.
Yumm, beautiful kalakand..
Luks awesome dear,i never tasted it before…Thanks for sharing.
Perfect n delicious!
Mouthwatering…Can i have one?
Looks simple and delicious!
Can you give some recipes using Ricotta cheese? I like that taste. 🙂
quick and easy recipe…looks decious and tempting..
very tempting.. looks yummy and pretty simple recipe..
OMG!!am drooling here!!what a click!!
adding khova gives a beautiful taste 🙂
I never knew this can be made at home 🙂 Easy and delicious recipe…
I never knew this can be made at home unless I saw ur easy and excellent recipe…Very tempting…