The method used in this is a very easy one. It does not take a long time to prepare like the other type of Kalakand which I had posted earlier. I stumbled upon this recipe when browsing through Nestle’s website. It came out nice. I prepared this within half an hour( I had paneer ready. Better to prepare paneer at home)
Paneer/Cottage cheese– 500gm (crumbled)
Condensed milk-1 tin
Pistas sliced-for garnish
1. Mix all ingredients in a heavy bottomed pan except the pistas.
2. Switch on flame and stir the mixture until it leaves the side of the pan.
3. Pour it in a greased plate. Garnish with sliced pistas and let it cool.
4. The Kalakand will let out some water but it will be absorbes when the kalakand cools.
5. Cut it to desired size and serve.