This is a versatile gravy. You can add any vegetable you want. Else you can add paneer cubes to make paneer kuruma. This goes well with poori, chapathi, parotta, rotis and dosa. It is very easy to prepare and it is tasty too.
Vegetables-1cup(carrot, beetroot, turnip, cauliflower, green peas, beans) You can choose any one vegetable or you can use all the vegetables.
For the masala powder:
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Cinnamon-1 small piece
For the paste1:
Ginger-a small piece
Coriander leaves- for garnishing
1. Roast the ingredients for powder in a little oil and grind it to fine powder.
2. Heat oil and splutter saunf and curry leaves.
3. Saute onions till golden brown.
4. Add paste1 and saute till the raw smell is gone.
5. Add vegetables, paste2, salt and turmeric powder and pressure cook for 2 minutes.
6. Remove pressure and add the powder . Allow it to boil for 2 minutes.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with parotta.