This is a healthy soup and very easy to prepare. This is a good diet for diabetics because it controls sugar. My MIL and my Mom used to drink it often because of diabetics. I and my Hubby drink it twice a week for reducing fat.
Murungai keerai(drumstick leaves) – 2cups
Salt and Pepper-to taste
1. Add all ingredients except salt and pepper. Pressure cook for 10 minutes(when first whistle is heard cook on low flame for 10 minutes)
2. You can also use mud vessel for boiling. You should add extra 1 cup of water and should boil it for 20 minutes.
3. Mash the onions and garlic with a spoon.
4. Drain soup in a strainer.
5. Add salt and pepper and serve hot.