This goes well with rasam and paruppu rice. Eat it while hot and enjoy.
Red chilli powder-to taste
1.Boil washed cheppankilangu till done.
2. Peel the skin and slice it to thin roundels.
3. Heat oil and add the sliced cheppankilangu pieces.
4. Do not stir for at least 2minutes. Wait till the pieces in oil are fried.
5. Now stir it slowly so that pieces on top goes to the bottom to be fried.
6. Add salt, turmeric powder and chilly powder and mix them slowly.
7. When all the pieces are fried sprinkle besan , mix well and cover with lid.
8. Cook on low flame till the pieces are crisp.
9. Serve hot.
|Ready to serve|