I prepared Brazilian Coconut Kiss for Navarathri. It came out nice. I would like to thank Priya of Priya’s Easy n Tasty Recipes for this wonderful recipe. I am sending this to Book marked recipes event by US Masala
Cloves-1 for each ball
1. Heat a heavy bottomed pan and add butter and condensed milk.
2. Stir well to avoid burning.
3. When thick remove from flame and let it cool.
4. Shape them into small balls and roll in grated coconut.
5. Refrigerate before serving. These are candies which become firm on refrigerating.
6. Enjoy .