1. Cook rice with salt and 3 cups of water.
2. Allow it to cool a little. Fluff with a fork.
3. Heat oil and add onion, green chillies and garlic.
4. Boil moong dhal separately and drain when the grains are cooked enough. Be careful, else it will turn mushy.
5. Add beans and cook for 2 minutes. Add carrots and capsicum.
6. Keep on stirring and cooking until the vegetables are done.
7. Add salt to taste and add the lentils.
8. Finally add the rice and coriander leaves, mix gently and serve immediately with salsa fresco.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#31