2. Add flour, corn flour, baking powder and salt and mix.
3. Make a hole in the centre and add all the liquid ingredients and fold to make the batter.
4. In another bowl whisk together the egg replacer and water until soft peaks form.
5. Add it to the batter and fold until incorporated. Do not whisk rigorously.
6. Grease and dust a tin.
7. Preheat oven to 155C.
8. Bake for 45-55 minutes.
9. Test with a tooth pick.
10. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then flip it to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
11. Once you take it from oven the crust looks very crispy. But once cool it softens a lot.
12. Slice the cake after resting it overnight.
13. Serve it as it is or with a sweet sauce.