Quick Cooking Oats-1/2cup+1tbs
Light Brown Sugar-1/4cup
Chocolate Sauce For Topping (Optional)
1. Mix mashed bananas, brown sugar, oil and essence.
2. Mix atta, salt, oats and oats in a bowl.
3. Add the flour mixture to the liquid ingredients.
4. Mix gently with a fork.
5. Preheat oven to 175C.
6. Grease and dust a square cake tin.
7. Transfer the batter to the tin.
8. Bake for 25-30minutes.
9. Cool on wire rack. Slice into squares and serve.
10. You can drizzle the square with sauce and garnish with chocolate chips for the extra kick.
Vegan Banana Oats Squares