This is a simple stuffing and very easy to put together. You can also use sprouts to make it healthy.
Tamarind-lemon sized ball
1. Soak tamarind for 10 minutes in 1/2cup of water.
2. Extract the juice. Add 1/2cup more water and extract the second juice.
3. Mix both juices and keep it aside.
4. Grind coriander leaves, mint leaves and cumin to a fine paste.
5. Grind green chillies with a little coriander leaves to a fine paste.
6. In a bowl add 1/2 the amount of tamarind extract, a cup of water, 1/2 of the coriander leaves paste and 1/2 the chilly paste.
7. Now start adjusting the ingredients until you get the perfect taste. If you like the pani tangy, then add extra tamarind juice. If you like it hot, add the chilly paste.
8. Add salt to taste.
If you are serving for your family, then you can serve it by dipping the puris in pani. But if you are serving it for some guests, then serve it as shown in the first snap. Either way, it is delicious.
Linking this to WTML-February going on here at my blog and Celebrating Street Foods at Tomato Blues