Recipe Adapted From Red Chillies
Quick Cooking Oats-1/2cup
Green Chilly-2(finely chopped)
Black Sesame Seeds-4tsp
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Mix flour, wheat flour and oats along with baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. Mix in onion, green chillies and sesame seeds.
4. Add water and mix well.
5. Add oil and knead it for 5 minutes into a soft dough.
6. Slightly flour the counter and knead the dough. Divide it into two equal parts.
7. Roll each portion into a square and cut into smaller squares.
8. Arrange on baking tray and prick with a fork all over.
9. Bake for 15 minutes and turn over the tray.
10. After 5 minutes, flip all the crackers.
11. Bake until golden on both sides.
12. Totally it will take aroun 30-35minutes for the whole baking process.
13. Cool on wire rack.
14. Serve along with coffee.
Let us take a look at other bloggers doing the marathon here
Also sending this to Only Baked hosted at Tamalapaku and started by Pari.
Baked Nippattu / Savory Onion Crackers
Today is the second day of Blogging Marathon-Group 2. I had book marked this recipe even before I started blogging. Atlast I prepared these delicious crackers for our evening coffee today. My daughter liked it a lot. I have used olive oil instead of butter used in the original recipe. These were so crunchy and tasty. You can never stop at one. I am sending this to Kid’s Delight-Crunchy Snacks hosted here and started by Srivalli.