- Mix all the ingredients except water in a bowl.
- Add water to prepare a soft dough. Knead it for 15 minutes to make it smooth and elastic.
- In another bowl apply oil and keep the prepared dough inside.
- Roll to coat the dough with oil.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and set aside for 1 hour.
- Deflate the dough. Make small balls out of the dough.
- Apply a little oil on the rolling board and pin.
- Roll the dough into thin circle. The cups will be crisy only if the circle is very thin.
- Cut out a circle using a small bowl as a template.
- Grease small aluminium cups and keep them inverted on a baking tray.
- Place the rolled out dough on each cup and shape them.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Bake the cups for 15 minutes / till they are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let it cool. Slightly tap the cups to remove the cracker cups from mould.
- Serve it with any filling.
|Take all the ingredients in a bowl|
|Add water and prepare a soft dough|
|After 1 hour|
|Grease small cups and keep them inverted on a tray|
|Roll the dough thin and cut out a circle|
|Place it on the cup and shape it|
|Repeat for all cups and bake|
|Remaining dough cut into stars for my angel|
|Serve with filling of your choice|